The Chairman welcomed everyone to the meeting.
1. Apologies: Jackie Yates, Kay Mason.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting were read and approved.
3. Matters arising from the minutes:
- Various emails from plotholder on Derrell were discussed. No further action is to be taken for the time being, but the Committee reserves it's position on this if there are any further reports or incidents.
- Drone reported lost over DR – no one has seen it. Please contact us if found, or notify Alan Smith on Oakleigh.
- Treasurer has resigned with effect from the next AGM, or earlier if another Treasurer can be appointed in the meantime.
5. Chairman’s Report:
- Seed sales are still very slow. Please can plotholders support the shop as the funds to buy the seeds is from Society subs, and so the facility will be withdrawn in future years if it cannot at least break even.
- Volunteers to be considered for the post of Treasurer were called for – please either see Alan Smith on Oakleigh or contact us, although the committee does have a few people to approach.
6. Vice Chairman’s Report:
- Nothing to report other than Lower Penns site is looking good at the moment due to the hard work of the site reps in clearing borders, hedges etc. (thank you)
7. Treasurer’s Report:
- (Treasurer not present, but figures supplied)
- Monies in Bank:
- Deposit account - £1,326.79
- Current account - £2,343.83
- Cheques: (0)
- Derrell Road
- 3b is not being worked
- PLEASE CONTINUE TO LEAVE MAIN GATE UNLOCKED WHEN ON SITE
- 7b – letter 1
- 15a & 29a – plotholder is giving up one plot – to be monitored
- 29b – letter – ask intentions
- 33a – plotholder has been to site but the MDF has not been removed – chase up
- 37a – letter 1
- 41a – letter 1
- Lower Penns
- As before – site looking very good
- Compost toilet is to be emptied imminently
10. Date of next committee meeting:
- To be held on Tuesday 14th May 2019 at 7.30pm at the RAOB Club.
Meeting closed at 8.20pm.