The Chairman welcomed everyone to the meeting.
1. Apologies: Jackie Green, Kay Mason, Christine Guiver.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting were read and approved.
3. Matters arising from the minutes:
- Progress with matting for DR? Gary confirmed his workplace no longer sell the matting, so enquiries are ongoing for a supplier.
- Lots of replies to plot letters.
- 24b LP given up (check 21b?).
5. Chairman’s Report:
- In the light of the committee’s decision to amend the timing of the dirty plot letters, the secretary was asked to prepare an amendment to the wording of the leases. This was so that each plot-holder could be advised that dirty plot letters would be sent at 2 weekly intervals, rather than 4 weekly. This is to take effect from 1 April 2018.
6. Vice Chairman’s Report:
- Alan advised that there was still broad beans available on the Oakleigh site. Please see Alan on plot 5 on weekday mornings or contact us.
7. Treasurer’s Report:
- Monies in bank:
- Current: £258.09
- Deposit: £3,672.46
- 100304 - SW Water (Lower Penns) - £45.57
- 100305 - Morrisons (Toilet Rolls, DR) - £7.00
- All ok
- 13b - Send termination letter
- 29b - Send termination letter
- 35a - Letter 2
- 35b - Letter 2
- 37a - Letter 2
- 19b - Letter 1
- 20a - Letter 1
- 21a -Letter 2
- 24a - Letter 1
10. Date of next committee meeting:
- No meeting in January.
- Next meeting to be held on Monday 5th February 2018 at 7.30pm at the RAOB Club.
Meeting closed at 8pm.