The Vice-Chairman welcomed everyone to the meeting.
1. Apologies: K Parker (Chairman), K Mason, C Guiver, E Care, P Messenger, T Clarke, L Burns.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting were read and approved.
3. Matters arising from the minutes:
- Unpaid plots – 6 plots remained unpaid. Sec to write to plotholders and allow a further 7 days to pay and then lease will be terminated.
- DR noticeboard – now finished.
- None – other than applications to join the waiting list.
5. Chairman’s Report:
- Chairman absent so nothing to report.
6. Vice Chairman’s Report:
- The Oakleigh toilet is nearly finished.
- Children have been seen running around on the Oakleigh site and some crops have been pulled up or otherwise vandalised. A Police crime reference number has been obtained and any plotholder who sees unsupervised children running around the plot is asked to Report this to the Police and obtain a crime reference number. Vice Chairman said that he could identify one of the children and knew who they were as they lived locally.
7. Treasurer’s Report:
- Current account: £70.61
- Deposit account: £3,148.84
- Allotment rents received to date: £3,570.00
- 100206 £69.20 K Parker (noticeboard)
- 100207 £4.93 Devon Garden Machinery (strimmer spring)
- 100208 £4.99 K Parker (DR toilet rolls)
- All plots let across the 3 sites, although 3 of the new people have yet to pay.
- Sec will email them to confirm that they still want the plots.
- Nothing to report.
- 3 Bottom section is noted as getting untidy again.
- 11 Paid but not being worked – sec to write to plotholder?
- 41/42 not being worked at all. Plotholder is giving up one plot at the end of this season, but in the meantime they should be being worked.
9. Any Other Business:
- Hon Vice President advised that he will be judging plots in July on the sites with a view to presenting a cup for the best kept plot.
10. Date of next meeting:
- To be held on Monday 6 July 2015 @ 7.30pm at the RAOB Club.
Meeting closed at 8:00 pm.